Monday, July 26, 2010

Stringers Announced!



If you've already read Resurrection #13 than this will not be much of a surprise, but Marc and I announced our new project STRINGERS for Oni Press while we were at SDCC. Stringers will be a completely new OGN that I will be diligently working on for the immediate future. This is something that we've been rapping about and beginning to work on for a while now, and I'm very excited to finally let the cat out of the bag!

We were interviewed by CBR about the new book and what it means for Resurrection as part of their CCI follow up- you can check it out here.

As I'm working on the book, I'll start posting pages and roughs from time to time. I can tell this project will be a lot of fun, and I hope everyone enjoys having a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment